21: Balancing The Priorities of Business & Motherhood with Jacy Lee Pulford
Today on the podcast I am chatting with my friend (and neighbor) Jacy Lee Pulford. Jacy is the author of the newly released book, The Glitter Effect and owns an online shop full of adorable mugs, prints and other goodies.
Resources for Family Devotions
- The Gospel Story Bible by Marty Machowski
- The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd Jones
- One Year Devotions For Preschoolers by Crystal Bowman
- Hello Awesome Shop
- Modest Coloring Book
- The Glitter Effect Book
- Sex, Jesus and the Conversations the Church Forgot by Mo Isom
- Mo Isom on YouTube
- If You Only Knew by Jamie Ivey
About our guest: Jacy Lee Pulford is a Christian wife and boy mama from New England. Her passions include art, writing, snacking and laughing. Jacy runs an online ministry called Hello Awesome, a place for uplifting products and messages. You can find her actively on Instagram @helloawesomeshop and online at www.helloawesomeshop.com
Affirmation & Devotional
Submit your email to the right to grab our free 7 day Battle Cry Guide devotional.
Leave a Comment